Monday, January 10, 2011

24 Random Things About Me

This list comes from one of those viral statuses that used to make its way around Facebook. If you have wondered, "Who is Hubcap Dave?", this might give you a little insight.

1. I always tear up a little at the end of the national anthem
2. Star Wars is my all-time favorite movie
3. I have never had a girlfriend on Valentine’s Day
4. While I think I look good with a shaved head, I would prefer to have a full head of hair
5. I have written poetry on and off since I was 19
6. When I graduated high school, I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life
7. I have learned that when you lose someone close to you suddenly, it’s like a part of you goes missing
8. I love to sing even though my voice isn’t great
9. Guilty Pleasure: Beverly Hills 90210
10. While I have always been a fan of Chevy cars, I have yet to own one. Ironically, I have owned 4 Fords!
11. I love the rain, but hate drizzle. Give me a thunderstorm, and I am in heaven!
12. I love seeing snow-capped mountains
13. My left eye sits a little higher than my right
14. Both of my index fingers are crooked
15. Worst job I ever had was washing dishes at Café Noir
16. Second worst job I ever had was making shakes and desserts at Carozzi’s Drive-In (after 15 and 16, I never worked in a restaurant again!)
17. When I was younger, my father and I sounded alike on the phone. This got me into big trouble once! (And some of you ladies may remember having conversations with him, thinking it was me!)
18. After the first time I made out with a girl, I didn’t eat for almost 2 days
19. I do not own a game console of any kind because I am afraid I would spend ALL my time playing it.
20. I like to crack my toes
21. I owned my own business for 6 years. My second day in business for myself was 9/11
22. I once moved into an apartment complex because it had a swimming pool. I lived there for 7 years and used the pool exactly once!
23. I love falling asleep to the sound of rain falling
24. I think that being able to help someone is one of the greatest pleasures in life

1 comment:

  1. Both my thumbs are crooked.

    First time a boy made out with me, I ate for 2 days but didn't sleep.

    First job was at McDonalds. It was 5 years before I could eat there again.

    Love this post!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated. Please have your comment be respectful, substantive, and on-topic. Personal attacks, snide remarks, and name-calling are not tolerated, and your comment will not be approved if they contain such. This is not YouTube, folks!