Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fictional Album Names For My Made-Up Band **UPDATED!**

Like I said before, one of the reasons I remain Hubcap Dave is that it sounds like I'm the leader of a band, a la
Eddie And The Cruisers, or Bruce Springsteen And The E Street Band. While I have yet to think up any actual songs to be played by my made up band (Hubcap Dave And The Rally Hats), I have running list of album names I've come up with, all of them plays on words. They are:

In Tent City
No Tar Republic
Miss Bee Haven
Aunty Social
Grapest Hips Vol. 1

I'd have more, but my fictional band is on make-believe hiatus. Our bassist is having delusions of god-hood, and we need some time to drag him back to reality. This is only supposed to happen to lead guitarists!

Update: After holding his Fender bass for ransom, our bassist saw the light and rejoined the band. Our next album will be titled: Al Gore Rhythm. Here is the artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated. Please have your comment be respectful, substantive, and on-topic. Personal attacks, snide remarks, and name-calling are not tolerated, and your comment will not be approved if they contain such. This is not YouTube, folks!